Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Obviously Awkward...

Hi there bloggers of the world, I'm P!nky, and yes, the exclamamtion mark IS vital to my name.  I decided to start a blog because I have always been fascinated by my sister, Kat from http://www.amyriadofbooks.com/ and her blogging experiences.  In some way, I feel a bit like I am copying her success by doing this, although I am sure she has no problem with it, whatsoever.  You might or might not recognize my name from some guest posts on her blog; I believe I reviewed 'Schooled' by Gordon Korman, and 'Gone' by Michael Grant, both amazingly wonderful books.  I haven't done a guest review in quite a while, because I have been finishing out the 'Gone' series, from which I mentioned earlier.  I'll probably do a few book reviews here and there, because I tend to go through stages where I just flat out quite reading for a month or so at a time.   

So basically, this blog is just gonna be me going on about random things, and reviewing movies, books, restaurants, etc.  I have tried to start blogs in the past, but I always end up forgetting my darn password after a week or two.  So, this time, I have it written down where I will never forget it!   I cant promise that I can make a post as often as I'd like (I have an extremely busy schedule) but I'l try to do one once a week or so.  Mostly, I am out of town playing softball, my passion, every couple days.  I'm a shopaholic, and if I had a million dollars, (the big question!!) I would probably go on a wild shopping spree, buying clothes and softball equipment, and give the rest to ASPCA because their commercials are so dang sad.  I guess you could call me an artistic person, although it mostly seems like every once in a while, I'll accidently create a masterpiece, and the rest looks like crap. 

So, I guess I'll just shut up and stop passing out information to the stalking bloggers out there.  If you're not already following her, please check out my sister, Kat's, blog http://www.amyriadofbooks.blogspot.com/ You won't be disappointed, I promise. :]

P!nky

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me feel special. ;]